Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Book Review: Splintered Silence by Susan Furlong



Book Review: Splintered Silence by Susan Furlong




Lately, I have been eating up mystery books. I love everything from Nora Roberts to Agatha Christie. When I was given the opportunity to read a new to me author, Susan Furlong, and her novel, Splintered Silence, I jumped at the chance. 

This novel creates a moving and suspenseful tale where Brynn and her loyal companion, Wilco, must not only learn how to fight their own demons but also solve the mysteries that surround his Irish Travelling family’s home of Bone Gap. 

This novel delivers in regards to plot, characters, and the different twists and turns it takes. This novel had me guessing right up until the end. I love how human and flawed Furlong’s characters are. Even though Brynn is fighting through PTSD and struggling with her own self-worth, the reader can still find ways to relate to her and to keep cheering her on. 

I highly recommend this novel. I will definitely be reading the next in the Bone Gap Mysteries. 

The book is available wherever books are sold.

Please visit Susan Furlong's website for more information: http://www.susanfurlong.com/home.html 


No comments:

Post a Comment