Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Twas the Night Before Blogger Book Fair 2013

Hello my lovely angel faces!

I am SO excited to be apart of the blogger book fair this year. Let's all give Kayla Curry a round of applause for creating and running such a wonderful event for readers and writers alike!

I just wanted to get everyone excited about what is to come on my blog in the next few days. Here is the schedule!!

Thursday, February 7 - Sydney Logan (Giveaway) & Kristin Pullioff

Friday, February 8 - Kyra Dune & Becca Campbell

Saturday, February 9 - Sherry Soule (Giveaway) & Alyssa Auch

Sunday, February 10 - Rebecca Hamilton & S.M. Boyce

HOW AWESOME IS THIS GONNA BE?! YEAHHHH

Okay, calming down. I will also be hosted on other blogs so I will definitely be tweeting those out to you all. Please check out my blog each day. I am SO pumped to share these authors with you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment