Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Character Interview with Paco Dyami

This post is for my beautiful sister Keri! Consider it a late birthday present. Love you girl! 

I hope you all enjoy this interview with Paco Dyami! Let me know who else you would like to see interviewed in the comments below. 

Me: Hello Paco! Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to talk with me today. Welcome to my blog!

Paco: Thank you.

Me: So, first things first, what do you consider home to be? This can be a place, a person, a memory, etc.

Paco: I'd have to say my ranch is my home. It's not easy to keep it up, but I wouldn't rather be anywhere else than with my tribe and my family. I love my kids more than anything.

Me: What's your greatest fear in life?

Paco: Losing my kids. They're all I've got left in this world.

Me: Have you ever been in love?

Paco: Once that I know was true love. I've been married twice, but my first marriage was merely one of convenience. My second was true love. Not a day goes by that I don't miss my wife. 

Me: Who do you most admire?

Paco: My youngest son, Cole. He's been through hell, but has come out stronger. I'm proud of him.

Me: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?

Paco: To be more courageous like my children. 

Me: What is your favorite childhood memory?

Paco: The first time my father and mother took me to a pow wow and I learned about my tribe's history. There's nothing like hearing the legends for the first time, especially as a child.

Me: Last question. What's your favorite color?

Paco: Well, I guess I'd have to say blue. Reminds me of a sweeter, simpler time of my life, of someone who still has my heart. 

Me: Well, thank you so much for answering some questions for us today!

Paco: Not a problem.

There you have it everyone, more information on Paco Dyami! If you want to know more about this character, then look out for the next installment in the Forget Me Not Trilogy, Morning Glory. There are new characters, new twists, and new turns for the characters we love! See you all next time! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment