Saturday, May 16, 2015

Graduation, Graduate School, and Book Three, Oh My!

Hello my lovely readers! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to update this blog. Senior year of my undergrad has been so busy, but I am happy and proud to say I did it! I graduated a week ago today with a Bachelor's in English-Creative Writing and a Bachelor's in French. YAY! 

WE DID IT!

I am so happy to also say I am returning to school in June to obtain my Masters of Arts in Teaching with a concentration in English. I am so thrilled to continue my studies and become certified to teach English and French at the middle school and high school level. Many of you already know that my novels are young adult, so being able to work with the age group I write for as a teacher is so exciting!

Now that I have graduated, I am excited to be able to focus more on writing (especially the third book in my trilogy) and begin blogging again. I hope you all are excited about this third book. So many twists and turns have been coming about since I have gotten back into my writing routine. I am so excited to finish up this series and share it with you all! 

Since I have some time off before I begin graduate school, I wanted to let you know what I am currently reading and loving at the moment. (P.S. It feels so good to read for fun and not for class!!) Right now, I am reading "Broken" by Marianne Curley - it is the second book in her Avena Series and it is fabulous!! I have already pre-ordered "Fearless" and I cant' wait to see how this story finishes. Ebony and Thane are my favorite characters and I'm loving what Marianne Curley is doing with the idea of Angels. It's a great read! 

I have more blog posts to come, but for now, I will get back to writing book three. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment